Friday, December 14, 2007

A choice I made - Not to be lazy

Finally, it's holidays! But not really a holiday for my classmates and I though or should I say for SP students. This holidays seems to be the timeslot for us to prepare for our coming tests and of course, exams! Man..Really can feel the stress now. But I'm gonna pull through so will my classmates, we're gonna push ourselves this time, dun wanna end up doing FYP..LOL! Also, I'm kinda worried about who to spend my Christmas with. Reason is that I dun wanna celebrate this year's Christmas alone like last year's.

Well, last year actually worked instead of celebrating it. Man..Juz do not like the feeling of being left out. Really do hope that I can spend some time with my family or frens this time. Work seems to be the only thing that stopped me from having fun for the past 2 years. Ever since I started work after O'levels, I have not stopped working. Haiz..Think I'm looking old now despite that I'm still a teenager. I shan't let work take away my youth, I should treasure it this time. However, I can't possibly stop working as I have to work to earn money and pay for my singing lesson..my handphone bills..my insurance..my transport...I juz can't possibly stop working. Haiz..Life seemed tough for me now. But I do hope that in the future, I'll be fruitful from it.

I do envy those who are born with silver spoons, they do not have to work and could juz sit in front of their televisions watching their favourite drama series. However, I tell myself that I have the backbone and I will acheive what I intend to do. I've seen teenagers who are younger than me who are also in the same situation...I could feel how lethargic they are..but from what I see in them, I felt that they have strong determination in themselves and from them, I always remind myself that it is not juz me the only one suffering but also there are others who are juz like me. So since they are able to pull it through, why can't I? They are juz like me going to work after school juz to earn another few dollars, willing to sacrifice their time of watching television programmes to earn extra income for the family to lessen the burden of their families' sole-breadwinners. It is them that encouraged me to push on.

I'm getting tired at the same time though..really..I really am...Well, to end off this second entry of mine, juz wanna say that above all, this is the choice I made and not be lazy. Trusting that God will make a way for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Huishan said...

WOW! You are very independent. Don't over-exhaust yourself ok. Wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in advace :D

December 16, 2007 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

yo dude. hahaha yea don't exhaust yourself. There are friends around you to celebrate your Christmas this year! You just have to find! They are out there man! Anyway you're not the only one that's earning their own expenses, you've got a buddy here doing the same. =)

Haha..if your watched The Game Plan.."Never say die!" hahaha

December 17, 2007 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger thesaint said...

Dun wan to do FYP; then work hard lor!!! haizzz

December 22, 2007 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home