Monday, October 17, 2011

Memories

Best Friends
Sending James off as he further his music studies in UK.

Watching the movie The Smurfs with FOC mates.

Performing 说了再见 first time in SIM

UOL Bash @ ZOUK!

PartyWorld with FOC mates

Freshmen Orientation Camp
Group Shot at Singapore Universal Studios!

Finally ORD le..

A final picture before leaving the camp with Isaac

It's been days! I couldn't come up with an idea for the short film competition that I just registered for. Before army, my friends and I could come up with many interesting ideas to do some shoots.. I even directed a horror short film before...but that was so long ago..

Anyway, I'm just here to update some pictures to make this blog more alive! Looks dead to me with just words though...haha..wonder if anybody reads!? LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home