Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm directing a short film!!Yeah! My dream to become a director!

Yippie!! A chance to showcase my directing skills. I always have ideas and moving pictures circulating around my brains both left and right and always wanted to make a movie. Here's the chance! I'm still planning things out with my producer, Mr Davian Teo about the scenes and most urgent issue now is the search for actors and actresses.

Looking for 5 male/female casts for an upcoming Mystery/Horror short film. As this is a low budget production, there will be no pay but a copy of the showreel will be provided. This is a great opportunity to expose yourself to the camera and also to gain experience for starters.
Filming dates to be confirm again but will probably starts this coming weekends if not by next week. A 3 - 5 nights shoot inclusive of a shoot in the morning. Location will be in the EAST.

1 female main lead - teenager, MUST be mandarin speaking. MUST be attractive/captivating ( or you think you have a good look )

2 female supporting role - teenager, MUST be mandarin speaking.

3 Male supporting role - teenager, MUST be mandarin speaking.

No need to have any acting experience but must be fun-loving and easy to work with.

For more details/enquires, email to
zkchang39820988@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home