Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I was surprised! But before that, I was disturbed.

It was really early in the morning that I was still lying on the top of my double-decker bed - *nua-ing*. I slept very late last night as I was watching some funny videos on Youtube. So getting up early did not cross my mind. It was around 10am that I received a call from Subway Office that I had to be posted to another location instead of Lido. I answered the call in my semi-awake mood regarding on that matter, after that, I went back to bed again.

A few moments later, my handphone rang again. This time it was a phone call from Aalst Chocolate regarding about my resignation. I actually sent a text message to the sales representative in charge of me that I would like to quit from the job yesterday evening. Though I did not state the reason of why I want to quit but just like to share over here that - standing all day long having not much Sales in a departmental store promoting chocolates, is super boring..I really cannot take it. That was why I want to quit, another reason is because I've found a new job at Subway.

Ok, then she called to inform me that I have to tell them 3 days in advance before quitting. Then I was like still semi-awake and she had me to crack my brain juices out in the middle of an early morning while I'm still supposed to be lying on the bed. Why crack my brain juices out lei..? Cause the thing is, I'm always scheduled to work only on Sat and Sun, then she made a statement saying that 3 days in advance before quitting. Today's a Wednesday -that's 1, Thursday -that's 2, Friday -that's 3. Correct what! So should not have caused any problems..But she added that I'm only allowed to inform her that I could only quit 3 days in advance BEFORE resignation and not 3 days in advance AFTER resignation. I was like *diaoz*. I just simply wanna quit that's all..!So do you think that I hack care about resignation before and after?!LOL..Ok, in the end, me having such a nice character decided not to pursue the matter but just gave in to work for another 2 days of this week before I'm officially RESIGNED..LOL!Haha..

That was the 2nd call that woke me up. I climbed back to the top of my double-decker bed still feeling very lethargic and it took me some effort to climb back up. And I laid back to sleep again.

A THIRD CALL CAME IN MINUTES AFTER I GOT ONTO MY BED! I was like so pissed and fraustrated of not being able to sleep the 8 hours that I need..I rushed down from my bed, answered the call, expecting it was some chinese speaking person whom I could probably yell at. BUT!! Guess what?! Although it was a call from an office but the moment when I heard the news, I was so surprised and delighted! It was a call from NEOSTUDIOS! That's Jack Neo's Movie Production Company!!! The lady told me on the phone that I was shortlisted for a short film that I sent in to them in a movie director competition half a year ago! I totally forgotten the hopes of it until I received the call man!! I was informed to report to Youth Centre on the 19th to have a sharing with Director Jack Neo himself! It's awesome man! I couldn't believe it after such a long time..I jumped with joy in front of my mum, shared with her about the news after I put down the phone and also called my best friend Davian to share with him my joy too.

Wow..2 calls of disturbance and a last call of motivation just made me not want to go back to sleep..Haha..Overjoyed about it.. So let me await for the 19th of the surprising things to come..! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home