Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE ANGRIEST POST I'VE EVER MADE! I'LL REMEMBER THIS!

First to begin with, the finale of Xia Dao Xiao. Heard that the rating for the movie was low however, Singaporeans won't really go for the rating. The reason is that, rating is just a panel of judges who give it. Still a movie for every individual is different. Well,finally, Where Got Ghost has finally come to an end for me as a production crew member. It was really fun and enriching for me to be part of the team for the first time. Learnt quite alot and got to really meet the artistes for the very first time.

So, 4th of August, was the Gala Premiere of the movie which resulted a very positive response from the viewers who were invited that day. I did enjoy myself very much in seeing the final product having the Computer Graphics all in and plus the gathering with the production members once again.

Secondly was Davian and I was part of this Heaven and Earth Green Tea Drink Advertisement. Felt disappointed about it that both of us were edited away. Anyway,it was for 20 secs. The money was good but just a pity that we're not in shot.Will upload the photos on my facebook.

Haha..talking about Facebook, been doing lots of editing on the videos my friends and I took during kbox, outings to KL etc. and uploading them onto my facebook.

Also, right after working under Jack Neo's production, I landed myself working under ION Orchard. I am really proud to have worked in ION, as I experienced the mall even before it actually open. I pretty like the job very much. I was doing customer service. I was having really lots of fun with the colleagues I had. However, problem arises the moment the mall is opened to the public. I believe God has always been showing me the ugliness of us as human beings. I would say that I am indeed a sinner to be saying that those customers that pissed me off, shouldn't be living on this planet..I seriously wish that they could just f* off or even burnt to death..I really dunno why there are such people around. Ok, guess you would want to know what exactly happen that made me so pissed off.

Basically, it was meant to be a joyous occasion for the opening of ION Orchard. ION Orchard started organising a lucky draw plus some free gifts(1 out of the 3 to choose) which include (EXCLUSITE EZ-LINK CARD worth of $10), (A free Waiving off of taxi booking fee) and (first 2 hours of free car-park coupons-for the first 50 shoppers daily).

At that time, everyone who spend $80 and above get a chance to take part in the lucky draw and to redeem some free gifts. Just to quickly mention on the particular customer whom I met, who really pissed me off totally. The ez-link card was fully redeemed long after he approached me. He was at first,just an ordinary customer...I was just doing my duty by providing him information about the promotion that the mall is having.Upon hearing that the ez-link card has been fully redeemed, he was suddenly kick a super big fuss out of it. Saying that why wasn't it published in the newspaper, how come I didn't know it earlier until now..what's wrong with your management?shouldn't the public be informed of a promotion?! He was beside his son at my counter.

The fact is..the advertisement was published, secondly, in every stores, there is a piece of card that is place infront of every cash counters to tell customers about the promotion. Lastly, WHY CAN'T HE BLOODY ASK IF THERE IS A PROMOTION GOING ON BEFORE HE SHOPS?IT WAS A BLOODY 2-3pm THAT HE CAME TO MY COUNTER AND GAVE ME SUCH A BLOODY ATTITUDE.THE MALL HAS BEEN OPENED SINCE 10am, WHY DOES HE TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO SPEND A BLOODY $80 TO TAKE PART IN THE PROMOTION?!I seriously hate this kind of people who thinks that the world has to go according to him. There has been customers who spent thousands over and didn't even bothered much about the ez-link card when was informed that it has been fully redeemed despite that they also want it just as much as THE BLOODY BASTARD.AND THIS BLOODY PHYSCO FREAKO JUST SPEND ALMOST TO AN EXACT OF JUST $80. DAMN IT! I REVEALED MY ANGER TOWARDS HIM,I DID NOT EXCLAIM INFRONT OF HIM BUT I ALMOST BLEW IT UP. HE ACTUALLY SAW MY FACIAL EXPRESSION TOWARDS HIM AND HE ASKED,"YOU FEELING VERY UNHAPPY RIGHT NOW IS IT?!"

GOSH! HE COULD ACTUALLY TELL ME THAT STRAIGHT AT MY FACE.MY RECORD HAS BEEN SUPER CLEAR.BECAUSE OF THAT STATEMENT HE MADE, IT'S MOST LIKELY THAT I COULD GET MYSELF ENDED UP IN A POLICE STATION BUT TOGETHER WITH HIM,BUT FOR HIS CASE,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A HOSPITAL INSTEAD.I WAS REALLY FIRED UP! THEN I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY SUDDENLY I REACTED CALMLY, A SUDDEN TWIST TO MY BEHAVIOUR. I ALMOST WANTED TO RAISE MY VOICE OR EVEN START ON A FIGHT WITH HIM!THANK GOD,THANK GOD,HE WAS THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN MAKING PEACE IN MY HEART. I TOOK THE MATTER LIGHTLY,CHANGED MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIM RIGHT AWAY AND JUST APOLOGISE TO HIM(WHICH I DIDN'T FEEL THAT I SHOULD DO IT AT ALL) AND HE STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO SHOW HIS BLACK FACE AT ME.

I SERIOUSLY DO NOT WISH TO SERVE HIM AT ALL. (And to you readers, you may think that I'm creating such an anti-climax story for you..but let me tell you, how would you actually resolve the matter if you were in my shoes?)What I feel up to today is that, I did what was right..despite how much humilation was on me. And the show wasn't just between he and I. Customers beside him queuing up were just cowards who can't back me up. They themselves also did not hear about the promotions, so even if the ez-link cards have been fully-redeemed, what can you do as a customer? What can you do? YOU BASICALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING!SO WHY DO SOMETHING THAT'S OUT OF NOTHING?!

The story does not end here..Let me continue..The redemption does not just end there. Redemption was just the gifts, there is still a lucky draw. In this lucky draw, customers can actually choose which countries they wish to go to even before the draw - Paris, New York or Tokoyo. Guess what? The BASTERD was still with his black face towards me while I was acting angelic in front of him. I spoke to him calmly and asked him gently which countries he would like to visit to..

WAH! Let me tell you, the moment I asked that, he already has in his mind where he wanna head to. He told me straight away to New York. I dunno if you as a reader reading this can actually picture how his facial expression was like. But what I could see and tell from his face was just simply "NIAO FACE!" A STINGY BASTERD. The moment ask him which flight he wants to go, tell me right away..I seriously wish that he gets killed..serious..I am really serious about this..so what if u have money, if u dun have the righteousness or diginity being a human or even consider himself to be a man, I dun even think he should have a wife..the wife must be damn poor thing cause if they were to make love, I'll doubt she'll ever find his ****.The son must be the wife's another affair one.

I know my character should not be like this.. I'm really sorry..but just for this once, let me just vent my anger in here..I'm really not like this..and I really feel bad about saying all these..just that in my entire life..it was this incident that really cannot make me forget about but to remember this for the rest of my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home