Saturday, January 12, 2008

12th January 2008 Talent Quest 2008 QuarterFinals

Woa..What a day..I woke up at 8am and prepared myself for the quarter finals that is held at Bishan Junction 8. Meet my duet partner,Justin, for the final practice..Well, we're feeling quite nervous though..

But despite how much we practised, we both still feel that we might not get into the semi-finals because, 15% is based on voting..And erm..haha..other teams brought so many supporters..But for us, only 6 frens of ours came. It's ok though..but I would like to take this chance to thank Sharon ( Justin's fren whom I juz met), Jun Rong, Wei Qi, Daniel, Xiu Mei (my sis) and her fren. Ya..we did lost but won an experience. We will work harder next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home